Choose a consumer friendly, cost-effective fibre solution
Consumers are concerned about a lack of fibre in their diets. In fact, 40% of European consumers rated fibre as an important benefit when purchasing products – and 72% are willing to pay extra for fibre-enriched products*.
But until now, it’s been tough to boost the fibre content of foods and beverages while maintaining tolerance and offering a consumer-friendly label.
PROMITOR® Soluble Gluco Fibre 70L: an easy-to-use soluble fibre that helps to boost fibre, and reduce total sugars and calories, in a wide range of food and drink applications.
PROMITOR® Soluble Gluco Fibre 70L
- A fibre with beneficial physiological effects
- Shows prebiotic properties and increases fecal bulking, which helps to maintain digestive health
- A fibre with multiple labelling options, including the consumer-friendly “soluble gluco fibre”
- Very well tolerated (65g/day or 40g/intake)
- Caloric content of 1.85 Kcal/g on commercial products
- A fibre content of around 70 per cent, and a sugar content of around 10 per cent, in its dry form
- A syrup with flow properties similar to a 30DE glucose syrup – which helps you maintain a predictable product texture
- Low colour and clean taste, so it works in delicate colour and flavour systems
- Excellent process and acid stability, even in low pH systems, so fibre content is maintained throughout manufacturing and on the shelf.
Request a PROMITOR® Soluble Gluco Fibre sample, or ask us about this product